The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry, buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures life bring.
- Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
- Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth, and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves, and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across open plains, amidst mountains, and at sea.
- In a time of war, track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of significant power whose coming was foretold in ancient Elven legends.
- Make choices that go beyond good and evil and face their far-reaching consequences.